Mobile Security patrols
Here at Black and White Key Security, we provide professional, SIA approved mobile patrol officers to keep your commercial business premises safe and secure from vandalism, theft and anti-social behaviour. During these patrols our operative is also looking for water leaks and other building defects. Mobile patrols offer an extra level of safety in circumstances where alarms, lights and cameras are insufficient and a visible deterrent is necessary.
When patrolling your property, our uniformed officers alongside their clearly identified company vehicles give a prominent presence at your premises. This physical presence acts as a deterrent to would-be criminals and vandals at a fraction of the cost of a dedicated, on-site security guard.
Our mobile patrol service is bespoke to every client and premises, based on the individual needs of each client. Our typical mobile patrol service involves a trained security officer patrolling specific routes inside and outside of the premises at random times so that potential intruders are unable to pinpoint specific patrol schedules. You can personalise your mobile patrol service to include keyholding and other security services offered by Black and White Key Security.
WHAT WE DELIVER
When you employ Black and White Key Security for mobile patrols, we will undertake the following steps:
• We will collaborate with you to understand your specific requirements and use them to create assignment instructions that our mobile patrol officers will follow when patrolling and/or responding to your site
• We will conduct a risk assessment to ensure our security officers are safe whilst on site
• We discuss and plan patrol routes in detail covering external and internal areas to which officers will patrol, making sure your site is secure and safe outside of your working hours, whilst ensuring no pattern is identifiable to opportunist criminals
• Whilst on site we can also check key areas for burst pipes, open windows & remove post
• Your property keys will be kept in a sealed security pouch stored in the an office key vault or a security vehicle van vault which will be signed out (and back in) by the mobile security officer
• All mobile patrol officers are fully uniformed and operate clearly marked response vehicles giving a prominent presence and clear deterrent at your premises.
• We will install appropriate security signage around the site
Tags: Mobile Security patrols
Black and White Key Security offer a wide range of keyholding and alarm response security services for both the commercial and domestic sectors.
All of our security officers are fully vetted, insured and trained before deployment and carry personal identification at all times.
For further information regarding our extensive keyholding services please contact us here or call us on 0808 169 9913.
We can supply Nationwide coverage and our core areas include:
Hemel Office: Hemel Hempstead, Watford, Aylesbury, St. Albans, Luton, Stevenage and surrounding areas.
Marlow Office: Marlow, High Wycombe, Beaconsfield, Amersham, Maidenhead, Slough, Reading and surrounding areas.