Whilst it’s lovely to have some warmer weather during the summer months, with it, comes a number of security risks.
- Many people leave doors and windows open both during the day and at night
- In offices & places of work windows are often left open
- The heat or drafts can cause items to move, sometimes activating alarm systems
- Air conditioning units are occasionally left on overnight causing unnecessary costs
- People are taking their holidays, meaning properties are unattended for longer periods of time.
What can you do?
- Ensure you close windows if you’re going out or when you leave the office
- Set timers on lights when you are away
- Arrange for a neighbour to move post / take bins in
- contact us for security advice
- if you have a monitored intruder alarm you can use our professional alarm response services.
What can we do?
If we do keyholding and alarm response for you we can:
- Attend your property to carry out internal and/or external patrols at random while you are away (this is done in a marked security vehicle)
- Move post / bins
- Attend your property in the event of an alarm activation to investigate the cause and take any necessary action
We can supply Nationwide coverage and our core areas include:
Hemel Office: Hemel Hempstead, Watford, Aylesbury, St. Albans, Luton, Stevenage and surrounding areas.
Marlow Office: Marlow, High Wycombe, Beaconsfield, Amersham, Maidenhead, Slough, Reading and surrounding areas.